Omigd I can’t believe it!!! HE CUT HIS HAIR!!! ALL OF IT!!! For the first time in what - 15 years? At least.
Glad to see the attitude is still intact.
In related news - I finally watched his “Cars of the People” special and I have to say, I wouldn’t mind it one bit if he got his own show. He’s funnier, sillier, smarter and pretty much better at everything then the other two combined. Ok, apart from fast driving. But that shouldn’t matter much for a motoring show, should it?
Is this from some shitty DIY horror movie?
Why run straight ahead if there’s a perfectly good door on the right?
What’s up ?! #cartoonbombing (à Groenburgwal, Amsterdam)
For French illustrator Troqman, the world is a stage to display artwork that he calls “cartoon bombing.” The artist, who travels with a spiral-bound sketchpad, draws amusing pictures that cleverly interact with their surroundings.
marty and rust on tumblr
Text memes seem to be the thing right now on Tumblr, but this is the first one I’ve seen that’s actually laugh-out-loud funny.
Jesus fucking christ, has it really come to that?
The Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them! Click on either, Guardians, Artisans, Idealists, Rationals, or all to find your personality things if it’s unclear.
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by jesusismyhostage.
Took the test. Apparently, I’m
INTJs are clever, analytical, pragmatic and logical, and are not scared to tell someone (or themselves) when they’re being stupid. They emphasize efficiency, making them simultaneously loners and excellent leaders. Their natural talent for planning and system-building often makes them the perfect villains.
- Catherine Tramell from Basic Instinct
- Maude Lebowski from The Big Lebowski
- Mr. Blackadder, Esq. from Blackadder the Third
- Walter White and Gus Fring from Breaking Bad
- Tom Hagen and Michael and Vito Corleone from The Godfather
- Severus Snape and Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
- Marvin the Paranoid Android from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Dr. Gregory House from House (♥)
- Francis Urquhart from House of Cards (UK)
- Loki from Marvel Cinematic Universe (♥)
- John Doe from Se7en
- Miranda from Sex and the City
- Professor James Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes
- Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling from Silence of the Lambs
- Roose Bolton and Tywin Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones
- John Harrison AKA Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek Into Darkness (I’d fuck me. I’d fuck me hard.)
- George Smiley from Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
- Keyser Soze from The Usual Suspects
- Cigarette Smoking Man from The X-Files
- all Bond villains are also on that list
It’s very flattering, sure, but it’s utter wank. I’m not evil, I’m a lovely person. Inside and out. So there.
Too lazy to tag. If you’re reading this and need a good laugh, consider yourself tagged!